LIP AUGMENTATIONS | RIVER OAKS MEDSPA
Lip Augmentation Treatments include the use of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC®; Volbella XC®; Vollure XC®; Restylane Silk®; Refyne®; or Defyne®, natural sugar-based Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers that work by adding volume and structure to restore or achieve fuller lips.
Time in office: 45-60 minutes
Recovery time: 1-2 days mild swelling
Results Last: 9 – 12 months +/-
Treatment performed by: Aesthetic Registered Nurse Injectors *All patients must see our Aesthetic Consultant Nurse Practitioner before any aesthetic treatments
Starting Cost: $550
Average Full Cost: $1,100
Schedule a complimentary consultation (via FaceTime or In-Office) to speak to an Aesthetic Registered Nurse Injector to determine the correct treatment quote for Lip Augmentations.
PRE & POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
7 days before treatment
• AVOID the use of Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Asprin, Excedrin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements (to help prevent bruising)
24 hours before treatment
• AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment (to help prevent bruising)
• AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretionin, Retin-A, Retinols, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” products
• AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing or the use of hair removal cream around the area to be treated
Day of treatment
• Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face (please do not wear makeup)
Post Treatment Instructions
• Use a cold compress to reduce swelling if necessary
• AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours after your treatment (to help prevent bruising)
• AVOID exercising for 24 hours after procedure
• AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment
• AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after treatment
3100 Timmons Lane
Houston, TX 77027
CONTACT BY PHONE:
CONTACT BY EMAIL:
Appointments and Info: Info@RiverOaksMedSpa.com
Marketing and Business: JeniTurley@RiverOaksMedSpa.com
A credit card is required to be placed on file to complete the booking process for your appointment. The credit card on file will not be charged to book your appointment, but will remain on file in the event of an infraction of our 24 Hour Policy listed below:
24 HOUR POLICY
River Oaks MedSpa has a 24 hour advanced notification policy which exists out of respect for our clients and staff schedules. Less than a 24 hour notice for the listed reasons below will result in a non-refundable $150 charge to the credit card you placed on file.
River Oaks MedSpa has a 15 minute Late Policy which exists out of respect for clients and staff schedules. If you arrive 15 minutes past the appointment scheduled time, you may be charged $150 to the credit card on file and may be required to reschedule to another date and time.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may directly or indirectly collect information that identifies or relates to you, which includes, without limitation:
CONTACT AND DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION:
Information on how to contact you, such as your name, e-mail address, mobile or other phone number, mailing address and zip code, which you may provide to us when, for example, you schedule appointment, have questions about your account, or when you subscribe to our mailing lists. This may also include certain demographic information such as date of birth, age and gender.
Information related to your purchase(s) of goods and/or services through River Oaks MedSpa, such as your credit/debit card information, billing address, the goods and services purchased, and other related transaction information.
Information about your Internet connection, browser, or computer/device, IP address or device ID, and information on how you use and interact with the River Oaks MedSpa, such as pages or features you access.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIRD PARTY APPS:
If you link your social media profiles and accounts to River Oaks MedSpa, or otherwise interact with River Oaks MedSpa through social media networks (e.g., by clicking a Facebook “like” button), information may be made available to, and collected by, River Oaks MedSpa through those social media profiles and accounts. In addition, if you elect to connect any third-party apps (e.g., Brilliant Distinctions, Aspire) to River Oaks MedSpa in order to utilize certain features and functionalities, we may collect information about you from such Third Party Apps.