BROW MICROBLADING TREATMENT INFO:
Brow Microblading Treatments include the process of gently implanting small amounts of pigment into the dermal layer of the skin.
Time in office: 60-90 minutes
Recovery time: 1-2 days mild redness
Results Last: Semi-Permanent
Treatment performed by: Certified Aesthetic Brow Artist *All patients must see our Aesthetic Consultant Nurse Practitioner before any aesthetic treatments
Starting Cost: $480
Average Full Cost: $780
Schedule a complimentary consultation (via FaceTime or In-Office) to speak to a Certified Aesthetic Brow Artist to determine the correct treatment quote.
PRE & POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
You will NOT be able to donate blood for 1 calendar year following your procedure per the guidelines of the American Red Cross
7 days before treatment
• AVOID the use of Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Asprin, Excedrin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements (to help prevent bruising)
24 hours before treatment
• AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment (to help prevent bruising)
Day of treatment
• Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face (please do not wear foundation makeup). You may keep on your eye brow makeup to show a representative sample of how you prefer your brow shape and color to look
Post Treatment Instructions:
• Do not rinse off the silicone ‘goop’ that was applied during your treatment until after 24 hours
• After 24 hours, you may GENTLY RINSE (NO SCRUBBING) the treated area with a mild, non-fragranced, anti-bacterial soap and clean water. Let it AIR DRY. Do not expose treated areas to the full water pressure of a shower until completely healed (about 14 days post treatment)
• AVOID scrubbing.
• AVOID picking at the epithelial crust (allow it to flake off on its own)
• AVOID hot tubs, saunas, pools, salt water, fresh water or contaminated water, etc. for 14 days after your treatment
• AVOID sun tanning or self-tanners for 14 days post treatment
A credit card is required to be placed on file to complete the booking process for your appointment. The credit card on file will not be charged to book your appointment, but will remain on file in the event of an infraction of our 24 Hour Policy listed below:
24 HOUR POLICY
River Oaks MedSpa has a 24 hour advanced notification policy which exists out of respect for our clients and staff schedules. Less than a 24 hour notice for the listed reasons below will result in a non-refundable $150 charge to the credit card you placed on file.
River Oaks MedSpa has a 15 minute Late Policy which exists out of respect for clients and staff schedules. If you arrive 15 minutes past the appointment scheduled time, you may be charged $150 to the credit card on file and may be required to reschedule to another date and time.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may directly or indirectly collect information that identifies or relates to you, which includes, without limitation:
CONTACT AND DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION:
Information on how to contact you, such as your name, e-mail address, mobile or other phone number, mailing address and zip code, which you may provide to us when, for example, you schedule appointment, have questions about your account, or when you subscribe to our mailing lists. This may also include certain demographic information such as date of birth, age and gender.
Information related to your purchase(s) of goods and/or services through River Oaks MedSpa, such as your credit/debit card information, billing address, the goods and services purchased, and other related transaction information.
Information about your Internet connection, browser, or computer/device, IP address or device ID, and information on how you use and interact with the River Oaks MedSpa, such as pages or features you access.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIRD PARTY APPS:
If you link your social media profiles and accounts to River Oaks MedSpa, or otherwise interact with River Oaks MedSpa through social media networks (e.g., by clicking a Facebook “like” button), information may be made available to, and collected by, River Oaks MedSpa through those social media profiles and accounts. In addition, if you elect to connect any third-party apps (e.g., Brilliant Distinctions, Aspire) to River Oaks MedSpa in order to utilize certain features and functionalities, we may collect information about you from such Third Party Apps.